We are at a point of decision again. We seem to post updates only when we are at this point. I trust you will not hold it against us.
We have really seen and found more of our purpose and what God has for us this summer.
One of the ways we have seen growing purpose is as I (Cyril) continue to mature as a “pastor” to athletes. I want to bring a Kingdom approach into the realm of athletic success. I have coached Olivia for a long time, and, recently, we have seen her flourish and grow greatly in her passion and ability in tennis. This year I am also again coaching the CSCL (Olivia’s school) tennis team. The assistant coach I was working with last year will be helping me again. I am excited and challenged to build this team of young people and trying to raise support to build a tennis court at the school.
God is also directing me to take a team of men to Slovakia October 10-20 to do a men’s/leaders’ conference. This is an event we did last year, and the Lord really moved in the growing group of men who attended. We are helping them leave a “slave” mentality and enter into freedom and love in the Lord. The team and I have been meeting together regularly since March in preparation for this event and praying into it. To this day a number of the men is 170.
We are so appreciative of your constant prayers for the hearts of these men. You, our prayer support partners , you are a significant part of this mission. Thank you again for changing the course of history in our small but beautiful country.
On a personal level, we are facing a challenge with our US visas. We will leave the country to renew it. We are currently working with Morningstar to find the best solution.
Another thing we have been fighting for this summer is Maria’s mother’s health in Slovakia. She is battling cancer and is not doing well. We ask that you stand with us in prayer for her healing. Since we will leave the country to renew our visas, we are trying to work it out so that Maria can go to Slovakia to be with her mother.
Prayer requests:
• Solving the issues with our visas
• Leading the team of men at the Men’s Conference in Slovakia
• Maria’s mother’s health
• My pastoral role to athletes, including to Olivia and the Comenius School For Creative Leadership Tennis team.
Many blessings and thanks for standing with our family,
Cyril, Maria, Olivia