Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Preparation

Hello Friends!

We greet you with the blessing of the Lord.

I (Cyril) have been coaching tennis more. I am teaching some of the children of a friend and have also just wrapped up season of teaching the tennis team at CSCL.

I am working with a group of men to have a followup event to our men's retreat that was held last may in Slovakia. We are booking a hotel and we hope to fill it this October for this event. I will plan to go and be there with a team of men US. Also our team in Slovakia is forming and we are meeting regularly to put this event together. We want to build on what we started teaching on last year, about identity, sonship and how to function in that place.

Maria is assistant teaching at CSCL, the students love her.

Olivia is really taking her Tennis game to a new level. She has been training with a friend of ours and he has been able to challenge her. Her school will be finishing in a month.

Prayer requests: Event for Men in Sovakia, Our computer needs repair or we need a new computer, a new tennis racket for Olivia, How to take Olivia to tennis tournaments this summer,  other financial needs.

Blessings in Christ,

Cyril, Maria, Olivia